2. Structural Determinants of HIV Risk Among Women Who Use Drugs in Kazakhstan
3. Conditions Associated with Essential Tremor in Veterans: A Potential Role for Chronic Stress
4. Changes in US Lifetime Heroin Use and Heroin Use Disorder: Prevalence From the 2001-2002 to 2012-2013 National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
5. Demographic trends among older cannabis users in the United States, 2006–13
6. Is employment status in adults over 25 years old associated with nonmedical prescription opioid and stimulant use?
7. Nonmedical use of prescription drugs in adolescents and young adults: not just a Western phenomenon
8. Patterns of drug use and HIV infection among adults in a nationally representative sample
9. Prescription opioid use disorder and heroin use among 12-34 year-olds in the United States from 2002 to 2014
10. Reply to Ruan et al. (2017): Non-medical use of prescription opioids is associated with heroin initiation among US veterans.
- « Previous
- Next »