- Advocacy as History? That Takes the Prize!
- The Mountain of Celebrations
- "Cabiria from the Bypass" by Marina Palei
- A Glimpse Through the Curtain: Monologues of American Catholic Sisters
- Translation of Antigone
- Application of observation operators for field scale soil moisture averages and variances in agricultural landscapes
- Vectors as Epidemiological Sentinels: Patterns of Within-Tick Borrelia burgdorferi Diversity
- LKB1 Regulates Mitochondria-Dependent Presynaptic Calcium Clearance and Neurotransmitter Release Properties at Excitatory Synapses along Cortical Axons
- Cosmic History and Messianic Vision: The Sculpture of Modena Cathedral at the time of the Crusades
- How Do Hospitals Respond to Medicaid Managed Care? Evidence from Low Birth Weight Infants in New York
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: