- How and when does an anticancer drug leave its binding site?
- High seismic attenuation at a mid-ocean ridge reveals the distribution of deep melt
- Light-induced picosecond rotational disordering of the inorganic sublattice in hybrid perovskites
- Lead halide perovskites: Crystal-liquid duality, phonon glass electron crystals, and large polaron formation
- Large polarons in lead halide perovskites
- Human-induced changes in the distribution of rainfall
- Distinct properties of the triplet pair state from singlet fission
- A computational systems approach identifies synergistic specification genes that facilitate lineage conversion to prostate tissue
- The Balochi dialect of the Korosh
- Induction of synthetic lethality in IDH1-mutated gliomas through inhibition of Bcl-xL
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: