- Psychosocial Correlates of Nocturnal Blood Pressure Dipping in African Americans: The Jackson Heart Study
- Masked Hypertension and Incident Clinic Hypertension Among Blacks in the Jackson Heart Study
- Short-Term Risk of Serious Fall Injuries in Older Adults Initiating and Intensifying Treatment With Antihypertensive Medication
- Regions Respond to Catastrophes
- International Assessments of Student Achievement and Public Confidence in Education: Evidence from a Cross-National Study
- To Battle The Opioid Overdose Epidemic, Deploy The ‘Cascade Of Care’ Model
- Recent and future changes in the Asian monsoon-ENSO relationship: Natural or forced?
- Mechanisms of Asian Summer Monsoon Changes in Response to Anthropogenic Forcing in CMIP5 Models
- Causes of change in Northern Hemisphere winter meridional winds and regional hydroclimate
- Full Access Dynamical Link between the Barents–Kara Sea Ice and the Arctic Oscillation
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: