2. The Transactional Origins of Authors’ Copyright
3. The 'Silver Sea' and the Nation-State: The Multifaceted Geopolitics of the Early Modern English Channel
4. The Rise of Fallism: #RhodesMustFall and the Movement to Decolonize the University
5. The Master of the Rebels: Teenage Encounters with Shakespeare, 1944-2012.
6. The conduct of parliamentary elections in England
7. Student Choice in Higher Education—Reducing or Reproducing Social Inequalities?
8. Spectatrices: Moviegoing and Women's Writing, 1925-1945
9. Space into Time: English Canals and English Landscape Painting 1760-1835
10. Romantic Theology: Contemplating Genre in Late Medieval England
- « Previous
- Next »