Related to your search
Center on Japanese Economy and Business Occasional PapersSee all series content
Center on Japanese Economy and BusinessSee all partner content
The Center on Japanese Economy and Business is the preeminent US academic center focused on promoting knowledge of Japanese business systems in domestic, East Asia, and international contexts. https://business.columbia.edu/cjeb/
2. Building the corporate risk control system with some viewpoints on the risk psychology
3. Can an American entrepreneur work for a Japanese company and be effective and happy?
4. Can Japan's ailing banking system be cured?
5. Careers in international/Asia Pacific business: Perspectives of an experienced Japan hand
6. Changing Japanese corporate structure
7. Comments on Japanese economic policy
8. Competition policy in communications industries: New antitrust approaches
9. E-commerce in the Japanese non-life insurance market
10. Economic Reform: View from METI
11. Effectiveness and importance of leadership in the changing period: "A secret key to revitalize Japanese firms"
12. How the Japanese financial system and its main bank system have dealt with generic issues of financial development
13. Innovation and technical development in the Japanese steel industry
14. Insurance Enterprise Risk Management: Toward The Next Generation
15. International automobile production: How will firms compete in the 21st century?
16. Interview with Hugh Patrick
17. Investment banking in Japan
18. Japanese banks in transition: Problems and prospects
19. Japan’s Abenomics Bumps Along
20. Japan’s Abenomics: Recovery Leading to Good Growth?
- « Previous
- Next »