Related to your search
Columbia FDI PerspectivesSee all series content
Columbia FDI Perspectives is an occasional series of perspectives on important and topical foreign direct investment issues. http://ccsi.columbia.edu/publications/columbia-fdi-perspectives/
Columbia Center on Sustainable InvestmentSee all partner content
The Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment is the only university-based applied research center and forum dedicated to the study, practice and discussion of sustainable international investment. CCSI was previously named the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment. http://ccsi.columbia.edu/
5. A business perspective on a China - US bilateral investment treaty
6. Achieving sustainable development objectives in international investment: Could future IIAs impose sustainable development-related obligations on investors?
7. Are trade-law inspired investment rules desirable?
8. Beware the discretionary choices of arbitrators
9. Common structures of investment law in an age of increasingly complex treaty-making
10. Cost Allocation in Investment Arbitration: Back Toward Diversification
- « Previous
- Next »