2. 2-Deoxyglucose selectively inhibits Fc and complement receptor-mediated phagocytosis in mouse peritoneal macrophages II...
3. Achieving women’s equity in academic medicine: challenging the standards
4. A Complex-Valued Firing-Rate Model That Approximates the Dynamics of Spiking Networks
5. Activated human monocytes inhibit the intracellular multiplication of legionnaires' disease bacteria
6. Activated platelets form protected zones of adhesion on fibrinogen and fibronectin-coated surfaces.
7. Adrenergic signaling in heart failure and cardiovascular aging
8. Age-related impairment in insulin release: the essential role of ϐ(2)-adrenergic receptor.
9. Altered Cortical Ensembles in Mouse Models of Schizophrenia
10. A potent voltage-gated calcium channel inhibitor engineered from a nanobody targeted to auxiliary CaVβ subunits
11. A prelysosomal compartment sequesters membrane-impermeant fluorescent dyes from the cytoplasmic matrix of J774 macrophages
12. A robotic test of proprioception within the hemiparetic arm post-stroke
13. A selective microRNA-based strategy inhibits restenosis while preserving endothelial function.
14. A systems approach identifies co-signaling molecules of early growth response 1 transcription factor in immobilization stress
15. Bacillus Calmette-Guérin-activated murine macrophages kill syngeneic melanoma cells under strict anaerobic conditions
16. Blockade of surface bound TGF-β abrogates Treg suppression of effector T cell function within the tumor microenvironment
17. Blockade of Treg derived TGF-β abrogates suppression of effector T cell function within the tumor microenvironment
18. Ca(2+)-independent F-actin assembly and disassembly during Fc receptor-mediated phagocytosis in mouse macrophages
19. Calcium release channel RyR2 regulates insulin release and glucose homeostasis
20. CD11b/CD18 mediates production of reactive oxygen species by mouse and human macrophages adherent to matrixes containing oxidized LDL
21. CD8+ T cell concentration determines their efficiency in killing cognate antigen-expressing syngeneic mammalian cells in vitro and in mouse tissues
22. Characterization of sensory neuron subpopulations selectively expressing green fluorescent protein in phosphodiesterase 1C BAC transgenic mice
23. Characterization of the macrophage receptor for complement and demonstration of its functional independence from the receptor for the Fc portion of immunoglobulin G
24. Colocalization of F-actin and talin during Fc receptor-mediated phagocytosis in mouse macrophages
25. Communication between receptors for different ligands on a single cell...
26. Complementary roles for scavenger receptor A and CD36 of human monocyte-derived macrophages in adhesion to surfaces coated with oxidized low-density lipoproteins and in secretion of H2O2
27. Compressive Viscoelasticity of Freshly Excised Mouse Skin Is Dependent on Specimen Thickness, Strain Level and Rate
28. Computation predicts rapidly adapting mechanotransduction currents cannot account for tactile encoding in Merkel cell-neurite complexes
29. Coronary heart disease risk factors and mortality
30. Creatine kinase expression and creatine phosphate accumulation are developmentally regulated during differentiation of mouse and human monocytes
31. Cultured endothelial cell monolayers that restrict the transendothelial passage of macromolecules and electrical current
32. Decoding Unattended Fearful Faces with Whole-Brain Correlations: An Approach to Identify Condition-Dependent Large-Scale Functional Connectivity
33. Defect in the tissue cellular immune response: experimental visceral leishmaniasis in euthymic C57BL/6 ep/ep mice
34. Deficiency of AXL in Bone Marrow-Derived Cells Does Not Affect Advanced Atherosclerotic Lesion Progression
35. Determination of the Critical Concentration of Neutrophils Required to Block Bacterial Growth in Tissues
36. Differential regulation of β1 integrins by chemoattractants regulates neutrophil migration through fibrin
37. Distinct types of glial cells populate the Drosophila antenna
38. Effects of immobilized immune complexes on Fc- and complement-receptor function in resident and thioglycollate-elicited mouse peritoneal macrophages
39. Elastase-mediated fibrinogenolysis by chemoattractant-stimulated neutrophils occurs in the presence of physiologic concentrations of antiproteinases.
40. Endocytic uptake of particles by mononuclear phagocytes and the penetration of obligate intracellular parasites
41. Endothelial cell cytosolic free calcium regulates neutrophil migration across monolayers of endothelial cells
42. Endothelial diaphragmed fenestrae: in vitro modulation by phorbol myristate acetate
43. Essential roles of intracellular calcium release channels in muscle, brain, metabolism, and aging
44. Extracellular cytolysis by activated macrophages and granulocytes. II. Hydrogen peroxide as a mediator of cytotoxicity
45. Extracellular cytolysis by activated macrophages and granulocytes. I. Pharmacologic triggering of effector cells and the release of hydrogen peroxide
46. Fc receptor-mediated phagocytosis occurs in macrophages at exceedingly low cytosolic Ca2+ levels.
47. Fc-receptor-mediated phagocytosis occurs in macrophages without an increase in average [Ca++]i
48. Fc receptor modulation in mononuclear phagocytes maintained on immobilized immune complexes occurs by diffusion of the receptor molecule
49. Fibrin regulates neutrophil migration in response to interleukin 8, leukotriene B4, tumor necrosis factor, and formyl-methionyl-leucyl-phenylalanine
50. Fibronectin and serum amyloid P component stimulate C3b- and C3bi-mediated phagocytosis in cultured human monocytes
- « Previous
- Next »