2. ΜΝΗΜΟΣΥΝΗ: Nel mezzo del engram
3. Shakespeare and Italian confessional treatises : pestilent speeches, infected ears
4. The operation of the eye
5. The real Italians' : the politics of national character in the 1940s
6. Tracing lineages in Italian culture : modes of viewing from Vasari to film and television culture
7. A story in color, at Notre Dame in Paris . . .
8. Canon-making and the Italian tradition of moral enquiry
9. In the mind's eye : thought-pictures and ethereal presences
10. Is Italy an "Atlantic" country?
11. Memory and image
12. Of language and the lodestone
13. Public history and the production of the "culture of Shiraz"
15. Reason and emotion in the early Enlightenment
16. Staging EUrope
17. Style, difference and uniqueness
18. Subliminal perception and music : a brief survey
19. Touching art : intimacy, embodiment, and the somatosensory system
20. Why are fertility and participation rates so low in Italy (and Southern Europe)?
21. Behavioral game theory : towards a realistic representation of strategic behavior?
22. Embodying literature
23. Image and narration (from Wickhoff to the Fantastic Four)
24. Now that's Italian! representations of Italian food in American popular magazines, 1950-2000
25. Pictorial frames and textual thresholds : bitextuality in Rebecca West and David Low's The modern rake's progress
26. Self-knowledge (but not : "know thyself")
27. The place of the tyrant in Machiavelli's political thought and the literary genre of The prince
28. The young and the restless : scientific institutions in the late 17th and early 18th century
29. Transmission of repertories / contamination of styles : the case of liturgical music in southern Italy (9th-13th cent.)
30. Aby Warburg in America again : with an edition of his unpublished correspondence with Edwin R. A. Seligman (1927-1928)
31. Alpha privative
32. Black Italia : migrant voices from Africa
33. Does the European Union have a fiscal policy?
34. Fortunato Depero and the space of Futurist theatricality
35. How can one recognize what one did not know? Mnemosyne and the art of the twentieth century
36. Search engines
37. Signa et res : the pictorial discourse of the imaginary in early modern Italy
38. The anatomy of a memory : insights into how information is stored in the brain
39. What does it mean to trust in epistemic authority?
40. Charge transport in molecular devices
41. Creating Christian Rome : households, bishops and the spiritual politics of domestic space in late antiquity
42. Diabolical appearances in late antiquity : the case of exorcism
44. Reward system in children and adolescents with ADHD and anxiety disorders
45. Universal duty and global justice
46. A new 2D world for physicists?
47. "Chi sono?" (1930) : self-portrait by Aldo Palazzeschi
48. Critical edition of Leopardi's translation from Greek moral prose and the use of Greek ethics in the early nineteenth century
49. Cytoplasmic polyadenylation element binding protein (CPEB) : a prion-like protein as a regulator of local protein synthesis and synaptic plasticity
50. Domestic conversions : households and bishops in late antique 'papal legends'
- « Previous
- Next »