2. Relations among depressive symptoms, electrocardiographic hypertrophy, and cardiac events in non-ST elevation acute coronary syndrome patients
3. A test of the diathesis-stress model in the emergency department: Who develops PTSD after an acute coronary syndrome?
4. Long-term Outcomes of Enhanced Depression Treatment in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes
5. Relations Between Depressive Symptoms, Anxiety, and T Wave Abnormalities in Subjects Without Clinically-Apparent Cardiovascular Disease (from the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis [MESA])
6. Antipsychotic medications and sudden cardiac arrest: More than meets the eye?
7. Centralized, Stepped, Patient Preference–Based Treatment for Patients With Post–Acute Coronary Syndrome Depression
8. Correlating perceived arrhythmia symptoms and QoL in the elderly with Heart Failure in an urban clinic: A prospective, single center study
9. Emotional triggers in myocardial infarction: do they matter?
10. Ibutilide Increases the Variability and Complexity of Atrial Fibrillation Electrograms: Antiarrhythmic Insights Using Signal Analyses
- « Previous
- Next »