2. Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality—Insights from Studies on Transition
3. Do Billionaires Help or Hurt the Economy?
4. Does Foreign Entry Spur Innovation?
5. Legal Corruption, Politically Connected Corporate Governance and Firm Performance
6. When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies
7. Asset Stripping, Rule of Law and Firm Survival: The Hoff-Stiglitz Model and Mass Privatization in Montenegro
8. Cash flow vs. collateral-based credit: Performance of micro, small and medium-sized firms in transition economies
9. Does Wealth Inequality Matter for Growth? The Effect of Billionaire Wealth, Income Distribution, and Poverty
10. Incentive Pay and Performance: Insider Econometrics in a Multi-Unit Firm
- « Previous
- Next »