Related to your search
Tremor and Other Hyperkinetic MovementsSee all journal content
TOHM emphasizes the broad panoply of non-Parkinsonian movement disorders, giving center stage to clinical observations and research in the area of hyperkinesia in contrast to other publications which focus primarily on disorders of hypokinesia (i.e., mainly Parkinson’s disease and other forms of parkinsonism). A special and additionally-unique focus of the journal is tremor research; tremor is the most common movement disorder, and no other publications make it a central focus of scholarly communication. TOHM was published by the Columbia University Libraries from 2011-20. This is an archive of articles published in the journal during this period. https://tremorjournal.org/
2. Enfeeblement in Elders with Essential Tremor: Characterizing the Phenomenon and Its Role in Caregiver Burden
3. Involuntary Thumb Flexion on Neurological Examination: An Unusual Form of Upper Limb Dystonia in the Faroe Islands
4. Genetic Testing Preferences of Individuals in Families with Essential Tremor
5. Early Head Tremor in Essential Tremor: A Case Series and Commentary
6. Familial Aggregation of the Cerebellar Signs in Familial Essential Tremor
7. Is there a Premotor Phase of Essential Tremor?
8. Pathogenesis of Primary Orthostatic Tremor: Current Concepts and Controversies
9. Psychological Suffering in Essential Tremor: A Study of Patients and Those Who Are Close to Them
10. The Olivary Hypothesis of Essential Tremor: Time to Lay this Model to Rest?
- « Previous
- Next »