Related to your search
Columbia Center on Sustainable InvestmentSee all partner content
The Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment is the only university-based applied research center and forum dedicated to the study, practice and discussion of sustainable international investment. CCSI was previously named the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment. http://ccsi.columbia.edu/
2. Transferred Emissions Are Still Emissions: Why Fossil Fuel Asset Sales Need Enhanced Transparency and Carbon Accounting
3. How Much Have the Oil Supermajors Contributed to Climate Change?
4. International Investment Governance and Achieving a Just Zero-Carbon Future
5. Legal Provisions on Shared Use of Mining Infrastructure: Rail, Port, and Power
6. Advocates Say ISDS Is Necessary Because Domestic Courts Are ‘Inadequate,’ But Claims and Decisions Don’t Reveal Systemic Failing
7. Carbon Accounting by Public and Private Financial Institutions: Can We Be Sure Climate Finance Is Leading to Emissions Reductions?
8. Comparison Between the IPCC Reporting Framework and Country Practice
9. Decarbonization Pathways for Paraguay’s Energy Sector
10. Five Years After the Adoption of the Paris Agreement, Are Climate Change Considerations Reflected in Mining Contracts?
- « Previous
- Next »