2020 Data (Information)
LDEO Ice-Tethered Observatory Data from Kotzebue Sound, Jan - Apr 2019.
Measurements of net LW and SW fluxes (Kipp & Zonen CNR2); air temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed, and solar insolation (Gill Maximet GMX-541); under-ice water temperature, conductivity, and pressure (Seabird SBE39 and RBR Concerto); and under-ice 3D current profiles (Nortek Aquadopp HR). Location: 66.8969N, 162.6170W. Duration: January 2019 - April 2019. Data are provided in one file for each instrument, with clear headings. Sampling interval is 10 minutes for all instruments, except for the Nortek Aquadopp HR which has a sampling interval of 15 minutes.
- concerto_10min.csv text/comma-separated-values 2.25 MB Download File
- maximet_10min.csv text/comma-separated-values 1.9 MB Download File
- aquadopp_currents_full.nc application/netcdf 1.91 MB Download File
- cnr_10min.csv text/comma-separated-values 2.11 MB Download File
- temperature_profile.nc application/netcdf 111 MB Download File