Amaranth Ehrenhalt - ART CART Oral Histories
- Amaranth Ehrenhalt - ART CART Oral Histories
- Ehrenhalt, Amaranth
Research Center for Arts and Culture
- Research Center for Arts and Culture
- Persistent URL:
- Art Cart Collection
- For more information about the ART CART project, please visit their website: http://artsandcultureresearch.org/artcart.
- This Oral History explores the story of Amaranth Ehrenhalt and how being an artist is more of a way of being than a chosen way of living. She exposes her childhood memories about making art and how she always knew that there was nothing else that she wanted out of life than to draw and paint. Her view on life is that creativity is inherent and it enabled her to create colorful and inspiring work. She also emphasized how being an artist is about discipline, emotion and inspiration to share with the world and that each individual has to create their own path as an artist.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Amaranth Ehrenhalt, Lucia Hernandez, Research Center for Arts and Culture, 2016, Amaranth Ehrenhalt - ART CART Oral Histories, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D89C6XWQ.