Digital Curation and Preservation: An Integrated Approach
- Digital Curation and Preservation: An Integrated Approach
- Brown, Elizabeth
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Presented on February 27, 2013 at Research Data Symposium, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- The Binghamton University Libraries has created a suite of activities focused on customizable and personalized digital asset management for research data projects. Our activities encompass many aspects of the data life cycle including discovery, distribution and preservation. Support services including providing and discussing educational materials and policy documents for projects help ensure the success and sustainability of the program.
- Information science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Elizabeth Brown, Edward Corrado, John Meador, Andrea Melione, 2013, Digital Curation and Preservation: An Integrated Approach, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8R5003X.