- Developments in the Expression of Affect by Later and Earlier Word Learners
- What Is Judeo-Median—and How Does it Differ from Judeo-Persian?
- An Advocacy Strategy to Ending Child Malnutrition in India
- Mixed Arlequin method for multiscale poromechanics problems
- Flexible Sparse Learning of Feature Subspaces
- High-level, part-based features for fine-grained visual categorization
- On the Complexity of Market Equilibria and Revenue Maximization
- Epithelial Uptake of Flagella Initiates Proinflammatory Signaling
- Improved Methods for Reprogramming Human Dermal Fibroblasts Using Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting
- Foreign Direct Investment by Emerging Economy Multinationals: Coping with the Global Crisis
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: