- Investigating the Experience of Water: A Case Study of Teaching and Learning in Elementary School Science
- Interplay of Identity Formation and Artistic Development in the Empowerment of Self-Worth of Three Visual Art Graduate Students With Developmental Dyslexia
- Individualized Scaffolding of Scientific Reasoning Development – Complementing Teachers with an Auto-agent
- Implications of Mathematics Standards on Geometry Education in New York State
- How Teachers Make Historical Explanation Meaningful for Democratic Citizenship
- How Do Gestures Reflect Thought and When Do They Affect Thought?
- Global and Personal: Exploring study abroad participants' communication of their experiences in an online global education program
- Female Yeshiva Students’ Perceptions of the Effects of Their Trust-In-Teachers Factors on Their Achievement of Science Education Goals
- Fatty acid synthesis and scavenging contribute to pancreatic cancer growth and maintenance
- Exploring Resistance Training as a Potential Standalone Treatment for Anxious Adults Who Screen Positive for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: