- Using Rich Data on Comorbiditiesin Case-Control Study Design with Electronic Health Record Data Improves Control of Confounding in the Detection of Adverse Drug Reactions
- Formin DAAM1 Organizes Actin Filaments in the Cytoplasmic Nodal Actin Network
- Refinement of the HIVAN1 Susceptibility Locus on Chr. 3A1-A3 via Generation of Sub-Congenic Strains
- PowerPoint Instructions for "Piercing of consciousness as a threshold crossing operation"
- “Undue” Delegation: Private Delegation And Other Strategies To Challenge Admitting-Privileges Laws
- The playful newsroom: Iterating and reiterating the news and its publics
- Using Online Databasing to Unlock the Full Value of EIA
- Prognostic Significance of Biomarkers in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- On Method in the Humanities
- Friend murine leukemia virus-immortalized myeloid cells are converted into tumorigenic cell lines by Abelson leukemia virus
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: