- Past and future drought in Mongolia
- On-chip dual-comb source for spectroscopy
- Schrödinger’s Currency: How Virtual Currencies Complicate the RIC and REIT Qualification Requirements
- On the Threshold: Smallness and the Value-Added Tax
- Associations Between Brain Structure and Connectivity in Infants and Exposure to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors During Pregnancy
- Governing Land Investments: Do Governments Have Legal Support Gaps?
- They Can’t Take that Away from Me: An Indemnification Solution to Unmerited VARA Claims
- Can Stephen Colbert Bring Back Stephen Colbert? Alternate, Fictional Personas in Copyright
- Dr. Strange Geo-Blocking Love Or: How The E.U. Learned To Stop Worrying About Cultural Integration And Love The TV Trade Barrier
- Liability for Providing Hyperlinks to Copyright-Infringing Content: International and Comparative Law Perspectives
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: