- Malaria Stratification, Climate, and Epidemic Early Warning in Eritrea
- The Nascent Kuroshio of Lamon Bay
- Parakeets, canaries, finches, parrots and lung cancer: no association.
- A selective microRNA-based strategy inhibits restenosis while preserving endothelial function.
- What Influences Principals' Perceptions of Academic Climate? A Nationally Representative Study of the Direct Effects of Perception on Climate
- Organizational needs for managing and preserving geospatial data and related electronic records
- Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan
- Research Without Borders Twitter Archive, #rwob, December 4, 2014
- Lessons from Africa: developing a global human rights framework for tuberculosis control and prevention
- Spatiotemporal clustering, climate periodicity, and social-ecological risk factors for dengue during an outbreak in Machala, Ecuador, in 2010
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: