- Ellsworth-Whitmore Mountains Crustal Block, Western Antarctica: New paleomagnetic results and their tectonic significance
- FDI in Russia in difficult times
- When is investor-state dispute settlement appropriate to resolve investment disputes? An idea for a rule-of-law ratings mechanism
- Outward FDI does not necessarily cost domestic employment of MNEs at home: Evidence from Japanese MNEs
- An appellate body for international investment disputes: How appealing is it?
- Why we need a global appellate mechanism for international investment law
- Legitimacy in WTO law and investment arbitration: the role of the contracting parties
- The escape motivation of emerging market multinational enterprises
- The challenges for Chinese FDI in Europe
- The other side of transparency
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: