- Bahuchara Mata
- Le Paternel: Une Force Omniprésente Dans Le Théâtre Classique Français
- Rediscovering Collectivity Through Film: Women's Labor in Post-Socialist China
- She Says: Women In News
- A New 13 Million Year Old Gavialoid Crocodylian from Proto-Amazonian Mega-Wetlands Reveals Parallel Evolutionary Trends in Skull Shape Linked to Longirostry
- Examination of Duct Physiology in the Human Mammary Gland
- Causal Structure of Brain Physiology after Brain Injury from Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- The Role of Genome Accessibility in Transcription Factor Binding in Bacteria
- Accumulation of Non-Traditional Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease Is Associated with Incident Coronary Heart Disease Hospitalization and Death
- The Fourth Amendment in the Digital World: How Should Computers Be Searched With Respect to the Fourth Amendment?
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: