- Developing an Online Database of Environmental Impact Statements
- Architectural Palimpsest: A New Design for St. Martin’s Episcopal Church
- Socialist in Form, National in Content: preserving late Soviet culture at Tbilisi Palace of Rituals
- Installation Method: a tool for community engagement in Historic Preservation
- EIS Database Design Considerations
- How Uneven Elementary School Education Quality Leads to Social Stratification in Beijing, China
- Employment Policy and Sustainable Livelihoods of Landless Peasants in China: A Study in Zhengdong New Area
- An Analysis of Power Relations in the Redevelopment of Urban Villages - Three Case Studies in Guangzhou, China
- Commingled Recycling Policies: Can the introduction of Single Stream recycling co-exist with the New York State Bottle Bill and the operation of New York City's Redemption Centers?
- The Production of Just Space: Climate Change and the Future of the New York City Housing Authority
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: