- Considering the Use of Data by School Leaders for Decision Making: An Introduction
- Review of Timothy D. Taylor. 2007. Beyond Exoticism: Western Music and the World. Durham, NC, and London: Duke University Press
- Toward a Revised Understanding of Young Children's Musical Activities: Reflections from the "Day in the Life" Project
- The Pastoral After Environmentalism: Nature and Culture in Stephen Albert's Symphony: RiverRun
- Review of John Gennari. 2006. Blowin' Hot and Cool: Jazz and Its Critics. Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press.
- Review of Neil Lerner and Joseph N. Straus, eds. 2006. Sounding Off: Theorizing Disability in Music. London and New York: Routledge
- Dvořak's Armida and the Czech Oriental "Self"
- Analysis, Performance, and Images of Musical Sound: Surfaces, Cyclical Relationships and the Musical Work
- Gli immigrati nelle vetrine dei musei. Ellis Island: un paradiso del turismo
- Review of Mary Ann Smart. 2004. Mimomania: Music and Gesture in Nineteenth-Century Opera. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press.
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: