- Death receptors and melanoma resistance to apoptosis
- Intersectionality and planning at the margins: LGBTQ youth of color in New York
- Room for Improvement in the New York State Pharmacy-Based Syringe Access Program
- Is participation in a clinical trial associated with a survival benefit in patients with bladder cancer?
- Should there be specialty courts for medical malpractice litigation?
- All about us: acknowledging mental illness, psychotherapy, stigma, and shame
- Chronic pain, mental health and substance use disorders: how can we manage this triad in our healthcare system and in our communities?
- The LeRoy catastrophe: A story of death, determination, and the importance of nutrition in medicine
- Let’s Talk About Improving Communication in Healthcare
- Ban the ban: A scientific and cultural analysis of the FDA’s ban on blood donations from men who have sex with men
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: