- Emozioni e paure. Come la politica utilizza l'Altro
- Teoria e pratica dei confini
- The Buck Stops Here: Assessing Ebook Subscriptions at Columbia University Libraries
- Community Recommendations for Improving Sustainable Scientific Software Practices
- Allocation of personnel hours across project components for Tremor and Other Hyperkinetic Movements
- Outside Forces: "Autumn Leaves" in the 1960s
- Latin Jazz: The Other Jazz
- Porgy and Miles
- Review of Alyn Shipton. A New History of Jazz. London and New York: Continuum, 2001. x, 965 pp.
- Review of Rob van der Bliek, ed. The Thelonious Monk Reader. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001. xvii, 286 pp.
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: