- Clubbed to Death: The Decline of New York City Nightlife Culture Since the Late 1980s
- Monetary Policy Rules in a Non-Rational World: A Macroeconomic Experiment
- Democracy for Polarized Committees: The Tale of Blotto’s Lieutenants
- When Are Uninformed Boards Preferable?
- Puzzles in the Forex Tokyo “Fixing”: Order Imbalances and Biased Pricing by Banks
- Billionaires and Growth
- Creating Cinema's Reading Publics: The Emergence of Film Journalism in Bombay
- A New Approach to Marketing and Outreach for Engineering Libraries
- Comma but Differentiated Responsibilities: Punctuation and 30 Other Ways Negotiators Have Resolved Issues in the International Climate Change Regime
- Climate Predictability Tool version 15.3.9
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: