- Prohibitin Homology Domain Proteins in Caenorhabditis elegans
- Domestic Septic Tanks for Treating Sewage and Biogas Generation
- Legal Origin Theory - Book Review
- Nagasaki Jidousya Co., Ltd.
- Shinto and Its Impacts on the Japanese View of Nature and Culture
- Inventories and scenarios of nitrous oxide emissions
- Adolescent but not adult-born neurons are critical for susceptibility to chronic social defeat
- Paul Drude’s Prediction of Nonreciprocal Mutual Inductance for Tesla Transformers
- A combination strategy for enhancing linkage to and retention in HIV care among adults newly diagnosed with HIV in Mozambique: study protocol for a site-randomized implementation science study
- Chinese Calligraphy Exhibition and Symposium
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: