- Crafting a Paradox: The Oppressive Contradictions of Neoliberalism on the United States and Mexico Border
- Supplemental Data: Climatology, variability and trends in United States vapor pressure deficit, an important fire-related meteorological quantity
- Celebrity, Past and Present
- Joan Rivers and the Spectacle of Defacement: Comedy, Plastic Surgery, and the Red Carpet Freakshow
- Reseña del libro: Las otras ideas : el primer socialismo en México 1850-1935, Illades, Carlos
- "With Double Sense Deluding": Revealing Iteration in Milton's Paradise Regained
- Ten Ragas to a Disco Beat: Futurism and Pirate Modernity in South Asian Electronica
- Research Review for Columbia University Libraries 2014-15 Fellowship: How and why did I pick Columbia University Libraries as a place to do my research?
- The Vanishing Minority: The Forgotten Story of Human Rights as Jewish Politics
- Men and Women and the Arts of Love
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: