- Co-op City: The Dream and the Reality
- Crisis Decision-Making During Hurricane Sandy: An Analysis of Established and Emergent Disaster Response Behaviors in the New York Metro Area
- Lamas and Bolsheviks: Tibetan Buddhism and National Identity in Post-Qing Mongolia
- Where Are Ballet's Women Choreographers?
- The Latin American and Caribbean Climate Landscape for ZIKV Transmission
- An inexpensive device for monitoring patients' weights via automated hovering
- Recent Case, Appelate Procedure--Force of Circuit Precedent
- The Wicked Witch: Exploring Medea, Tituba, and Sula as Figures of Deviance and Non-Normativity
- The effects of government intervention efforts on violence: Cases of Medellin, Colombia and Juarez, Mexico
- Identification of the short-lived Santa Rosa geomagnetic excursion in lavas on Floreana Island (Galapagos) by ⁴⁰Ar/³⁹Ar geochronology
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: