- Cosmic History and Messianic Vision: The Sculpture of Modena Cathedral at the time of the Crusades
- How Do Hospitals Respond to Medicaid Managed Care? Evidence from Low Birth Weight Infants in New York
- Product Dynamics and Aggregate Shocks: Evidence from Japanese Product and Firm Level Data
- Sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are associated with gene-specific promoter methylation in women with breast cancer
- Elizabeth Valkenier and the World of Russian Art
- The Challenge: How Can Foreign Direct Investment Fulfill Its Development Potential?
- The Drama of Celebrity: Sensation
- The Decline of the Mexican Economy, 1800-1860
- Greater hippocampal volume is associated with PTSD treatment response
- In memoriam George Kukla (1930 - 2014): A pioneer using magnetostratigraphy for land-sea climate correlations
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: