- RDA Plenary 4 Twitter Archive, September, 2014
- Coffee with Dietrich Ernst and Macon Reinhart: A Dialogue on the Psychology of Creativity
- Making Lock-free Data Structures Verifiable with Artificial Transactions
- DisCo: Displays that Communicate
- The Internet is a Series of Tubes
- Metamorphic Runtime Checking of Applications Without Test Oracles
- Introduction: What do we mean by 'transbordering Latin Americas'
- Earth Science Informatics Community Requirements for Improving Sustainable Science Software Practices: User Perspectives and Implications for Organizational Action
- Aryan Mundus and Sexual Inversion: Eliot's Edition of Nightwood
- CONLESTE Regional Planning in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: