- Techno-Womanism: A Moral Imperative for Social Justice, Faith, and the Digital Space
- This American Paradise
- The Disc Jockey as Composer, or How I Became a Composing DJ
- Germany, the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and investment-dispute settlement: Observations on a paradox
- The Canada-China BIT 2012: Perspectives and Implications
- The China-EU BIT: The emerging “Global BIT 2.0”?
- The crucial role of infrastructure in attracting FDI by Julian Donaubauer, Birgit Meyer and Peter Nunnenkamp
- ICSID, public opinion and the effect of (hypothetical) elite messaging
- How to deal with the growing incentives competition
- In defense of bilateral investment treaties
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: