- Introduction: Early Modern
- The Hurricane Sandy Person Report: Disaster Exposure, Health Impacts, Economic Burden, and Social Well-Being
- American Reincarnations: What the Many Lives of Past Lives Tell us about Contemporary Spiritual Practice
- Combating Trademark Infringement Online: Secondary Liability v. Partnering Facility
- Converging Standards of Protection from Secondary Liability for Trademark and Copyright Infringement Online
- Reading the Tea Leaves in Singapore: Who Will Be Left Holding the Bag for Secondary Trademark Infringement on the Internet?
- Leveraging Notice and Takedown to Address Trademark Infringement Online
- Internet Service Provider Liability: Imposing a Higher Duty of Care
- International Choice of Law in Trademark Disputes From a Territorial Approach to a Global Approach
- Secondary Liability for Trademark Infringement on the Internet: The Situation in Germany and Throughout the EU
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: