- Presentazione del libro The World beyond Europe in the Romance Epics of Boiardo and Ariosto, parte 2 (Q and A)
- Contextually Speaking: Tibetan Literary Discourse And Social Change In The People's Republic Of China (1980-2000)
- Translation of Chiara Cappelletto, "The Puppet's Paradox: An Organic Prosthesis"
- Review Essay, Ulrich Molk, ed. Les Debuts d'une theorie litteraire en France: Anthologie critique
- Engineering Lipid-stabilized Microbubbles for Magnetic Resonance Imaging guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery
- The Poetry of Dialogue: Kanshi, Haiku and Media in Meiji Japan, 1870-1900
- Healthcare and the 99 Percent
- Where do Political Will and Community Needs Meet? The case of the Aerial Cable Cars in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Planning for Resource-Rich Communities: Learning through Comparisons of Energy Booms and Busts in the American West
- Are Resiliency Plans Addressing Climate Change in an Equitable Way?
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: