Related to your search
Columbia FDI PerspectivesSee all series content
Columbia FDI Perspectives is an occasional series of perspectives on important and topical foreign direct investment issues. http://ccsi.columbia.edu/publications/columbia-fdi-perspectives/
Columbia Center on Sustainable InvestmentSee all partner content
The Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment is the only university-based applied research center and forum dedicated to the study, practice and discussion of sustainable international investment. CCSI was previously named the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment. http://ccsi.columbia.edu/
2. Are SWFs Welcome Now?
3. Can the U.S. Remain an Attractive Host for FDI in the Auto Industry? New Labor Policy and Flexible Production
4. FDI incentives pay—politically
5. Foreign direct investment and U.S. national security: CFIUS under the Obama Administration
6. How BRIC MNEs Deal with International Political Risk
7. Improving infrastructure or lowering taxes to attract foreign direct investment?
8. Indian FDI falls in global economic crisis: Indian multinationals tread cautiously
9. International Investment Arbitration: Winning, Losing and Why
10. International investment law and media disputes: a complement to WTO law
- « Previous
- Next »