Related to your search
Columbia FDI PerspectivesSee all series content
Columbia FDI Perspectives is an occasional series of perspectives on important and topical foreign direct investment issues. http://ccsi.columbia.edu/publications/columbia-fdi-perspectives/
Columbia Center on Sustainable InvestmentSee all partner content
The Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment is the only university-based applied research center and forum dedicated to the study, practice and discussion of sustainable international investment. CCSI was previously named the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment. http://ccsi.columbia.edu/
2. A new geography of innovation—China and India rising
3. Are SWFs Welcome Now?
4. Can the U.S. Remain an Attractive Host for FDI in the Auto Industry? New Labor Policy and Flexible Production
5. Improving infrastructure or lowering taxes to attract foreign direct investment?
6. Indian FDI falls in global economic crisis: Indian multinationals tread cautiously
7. International Investment Arbitration: Winning, Losing and Why
8. Land grab or development opportunity? International farmland deals in Africa
9. National Security with a Canadian Twist: The Investment Canada Act and the New National Security Review Test
10. Outward investment by Trans-Latin enterprises: reasons for optimism
- « Previous
- Next »