2. A desire for a new challenge? Developing and testing a model of headship transitions in international schools
3. AI Image Generation with Stable Diffusion
4. A longitudinal developmentally intentional leadership institute for teacher leaders: A case study of the experiences of 13 teacher leaders
5. Analyzing the Longitudinal K-12 Grading Histories of Entire Cohorts of Students: Grades, Data Driven Decision Making, Dropping Out and Hierarchical Cluster Analysis
6. Ask and Ye Shall Receive? Automated Text Mining of Michigan Capital Facility Finance Bond Election Proposals to Identify which Topics are Associated with Bond Passage and Voter Turnout
7. At What Point Do Schools Fail to Meet Adequate Yearly Progress and What Factors are Most Closely Associated with Their Failure? A Survival Analysis
8. A Typology of Parental Involvement in Student Experience: A Latent Class Analysis
9. Automated Text Data Mining Analysis of Five Decades of Educational Leadership Research Literature: Probabilistic Topic Modeling of EAQ Articles from 1965 to 2014
10. Bowers and Monroe 2021 Online Supplement S1 for Using Hierarchical Linear Growth Modeling to Identify Longitudinally Outperforming School Districts in the United States, 2009–2013.
11. Carried or Defeated? Examining the Factors Associated with Passing School District Bond Elections in Texas, 1997-2009
12. Commitment and Leadership: What we know from the Schools and Staffing Survey
13. Considering the Use of Data by School Leaders for Decision Making: An Introduction
14. Data Analytics and Decision-Making in Education: Towards the Educational Data Scientist as a Key Actor in Schools and Higher Education Institutions
15. Data Visualization, Dashboards, and Evidence Use in Schools: Data Collaborative Workshop Perspectives of Educators, Researchers, and Data Scientists
16. Different Levels of Leadership for Learning: Investigating Differences Between Teachers Individually and Collectively using Multilevel Factor Analysis of the 2011-12 Schools and Staffing Survey
17. Disrupting the Digital Norm in the New Digital Divide: Toward a Conceptual and Empirical Framework of Technology Leadership for Social Justice Through Multilevel Latent Class Analysis
18. Does High School Facility Quality Affect Student Achievement? A 2-Level Hierarchical Linear Model
19. Does recreational computer use affect high school achievement?
20. Do I Want to Work with You in the Future? Does Status Moderate the Process by Outcome Interaction in Ongoing Workplace Relationships?
- « Previous
- Next »