Related to your search
Center on Japanese Economy and Business Occasional PapersSee all series content
Center on Japanese Economy and BusinessSee all partner content
The Center on Japanese Economy and Business is the preeminent US academic center focused on promoting knowledge of Japanese business systems in domestic, East Asia, and international contexts. https://business.columbia.edu/cjeb/
2. My Career as an Economist on Japan and the Asia-Pacific
3. Japan’s Economy: Stable, with Modest Sustained Change
4. Japan’s Economy: Moving Along its Modest Sustainable Growth Path
5. Review of Yoshio Suzuki’s “Difficulties and Challenges, Japan’s Post-War History of Monetary Policy and Economic Trends”
6. Interview with Hugh Patrick
7. Japan’s Abenomics Bumps Along
8. The Current Situation in the Japanese Economy and its Financial Markets – What is the Effect of the Negative Interest Rate?
9. Japan's Abenomics: So Far So Good, But Will It Prevail?
10. Abenomics: Japan’s New Economic Policy Package
11. Insurance Enterprise Risk Management: Toward The Next Generation
12. Japan’s Abenomics: Recovery Leading to Good Growth?
13. What Lessons Do the Lost Two Decades of the Japanese Economy Give to the Other Economies?
14. Thoughts on Japanese Economic Performance
15. Building the corporate risk control system with some viewpoints on the risk psychology
16. Economic Reform: View from METI
17. Non-life insurance, e-commerce, and the importance of proper risk communication
18. Can Japan's ailing banking system be cured?
19. Japan's mediocre economic performance persists and fundamental problems remain unresolved
20. The economic consequences of the "Price Keeping Operation" in the Japanese stock markets: From August 1992 to November 1993
- « Previous
- Next »