2. Confluence of Depression and Acute Psychological Stress Among Patients With Stable Coronary Heart Disease: Effects on Myocardial Perfusion
3. Long-term Outcomes of Enhanced Depression Treatment in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes
4. The Psychosocial Context Impacts Medication Adherence After Acute Coronary Syndrome
5. Centralized, Stepped, Patient Preference–Based Treatment for Patients With Post–Acute Coronary Syndrome Depression
6. Relationship between premature ventricular complexes and depressive symptoms in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome
7. The ‘Perfect Storm’ and Acute Coronary Syndrome Onset: Do Psychosocial Factors Play a Role?
8. Design and baseline data from the vanguard of the Comparison of Depression Interventions after Acute Coronary Syndrome (CODIACS) randomized controlled trial
9. Do different depression phenotypes have different risks for recurrent coronary heart disease?
10. The effect of enhanced depression care on adherence to risk-reducing behaviors after acute coronary syndromes: Findings from the COPES trial
- « Previous
- Next »