2. New historical records and relationships among 14C production rates, abundance and color of low latitude auroras and sunspot abundance
3. New historical records and relationships among ¹⁴C production rates, abundance and color of low latitude auroras and sunspot abundance
4. Calendar-year dating of the Greenland Ice Sheet Project 2 (GISP2) ice core from the early sixth century using historical, ion, and particulate data
5. What caused terrestrial dust loading and climate downturns between A.D. 533 and 540?
6. The character of the Moho and lower crust within Archean cratons and the tectonic implications
7. Exotic Grains in a Core from Cornwall, NY - Do They Have an Impact Source?
8. Mega Tsunami of the World Oceans: Chevron Dune Formation, Micro-Ejecta, and Rapid Climate Change as the Evidence of Recent Oceanic Bolide Impacts
9. Heat flow from the Southeast Indian Ridge flanks between 80°E and 140°E: Data review and analysis
10. Burckle abyssal impact crater: Did this impact produce a global deluge?
- « Previous
- Next »