- Effects of Concurrent Depressive Symptoms and Perceived Stress on Cardiovascular Risk in Low‐ and High‐Income Participants: ...
- Genetic Influences on the Neural and Physiological Bases of Acute Threat: A Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) Perspective
- Dimensional structure and correlates of posttraumatic stress symptoms following suspected acute coronary syndrome
- Role of Ambulatory and Home Blood Pressure Monitoring in Clinical Practice: A Narrative Review
- The Utility of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring for Diagnosing White Coat Hypertension in Older Adults
- Job Strain, Occupational Category, Systolic Blood Pressure, and Hypertension Prevalence: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis
- Medication adherence and visit-to-visit variability of systolic blood pressure in African Americans with chronic kidney disease in the AASK trial
- Vagal Recovery From Cognitive Challenge Moderates Age-Related Deficits in Executive Functioning
- Zambezi Valley Development Study
- New UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules on Transparency: Application, Content and Next Steps
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: