- Zambezi Valley Development Study
- New UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules on Transparency: Application, Content and Next Steps
- The TPP’s Investment Chapter: Entrenching, Rather Than Reforming, a Flawed System
- Can Timor-Leste Rely on its Endowments to Achieve the Strategic Development Plan Targets?
- State Control over Interpretation of Investment Treaties
- Rapporteur’s Report on the Roundtable on States and State-Controlled Entities as Claimants in International Investment Arbitration
- Managing the Public Trust: How to Make Natural Resource Funds Work for Citizens
- Place of birth effects on self-reported discrimination: Variations by type of discrimination
- Adiponectin/resistin levels and insulin resistance in children: a four country comparison study
- Investor-State Dispute Settlement, Public Interest and U.S. Domestic Law
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: