Role of Rheology in Achieving Successful Concrete Performance
- Role of Rheology in Achieving Successful Concrete Performance
- Ferraris, Chiara F.
- Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Concrete International
- American Concrete Institute
- This article provides a basic introduction to concrete rheology, as well as some insight into how rheology can be applicable to concrete construction.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Chiara F. Ferraris, Peter Billberg, Raissa Ferron, Dimitri Feys, Jiong Hu, Shiho Kawashima, Jussara Tanesi, Nathan Tregger, 2017, Role of Rheology in Achieving Successful Concrete Performance, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8MG8ZQG.