LDEO Longwave and Shortwave Radiation at AWS Rita for 2009 in Terra Nova Bay, Antarctica
- LDEO Longwave and Shortwave Radiation at AWS Rita for 2009 in Terra Nova Bay, Antarctica
- Zappa, Christopher J.
- Data (information)
- Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Persistent URL:
- Geographic Area:
- Antarctica--Terra Nova Bay
- Measurements of longwave (Kipp and Zonen model CGR4) and shortwave (Kipp and Zonen model CMP22) radiation were obtained at AWS Rita by Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory between 28 January and 12 December, 2009. The data include a Timstamp (YYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS), Downwelling Solar radiation (Rs), CMP22 Instrument Temperature (T_cmp22), Downwelling Longwave radiation (Rl_corr), CGR4 Instrument Temperature (T_cgr4), Datalogger Temperature (panel_temp), Datalogger Input Battery Voltage (batt_volt). Units are provided in the data file. Sampling interval is 5 s.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Christopher J. Zappa, 2017, LDEO Longwave and Shortwave Radiation at AWS Rita for 2009 in Terra Nova Bay, Antarctica, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8805F2P.