- Dynamism and Inclusion: What? Why? How?
- Phelps, Edmund S.
- Center on Capitalism and Society
- Persistent URL:
- Center on Capitalism and Society Working Papers
- Part Number:
- Center on Capitalism and Society, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- My thesis in recent years is that a just society requires the good economy; the good economy requires high dynamism and wide inclusion; and these qualities require a well-chosen mix of economic policies: some aimed at dynamism, some at inclusion. If further goals of economic policy are valuable, as productivity might be, either they derive value from what their achievement would add to dynamism or inclusion or their pursuit does not get in the way of dynamism or inclusion.
Economic development--Technological innovations
- Item views