The New Homelessness in North America: Histories of Four Cities
- The New Homelessness in North America: Histories of Four Cities
- O'Flaherty, Brendan Andrew
- Persistent URL:
- Department of Economics Discussion Papers
- Part Number:
- Geographic Area:
- New Jersey--Newark
New York (State)--New York
- November 1992.
- Department of Economics, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This working paper contains four parts. Each is a history of homelessness in a particular city from around 1960 to around 1991. The four cities are Newark, New York, Chicago, and Toronto. The goal of the paper is to describe what happened and when it happened, without any attempt at explaining why. That will come later. Description has to precede explanation.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Brendan Andrew O'Flaherty, 1992, The New Homelessness in North America: Histories of Four Cities, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8KH0VV1.