Tanzania ensemble predictions, 2017: probability of cropland present (Geosurvey based)
- Tanzania ensemble predictions, 2017: probability of cropland present (Geosurvey based)
- Walsh, Markus
- Data (information)
- Center for International Earth Science Information Network
- Persistent URL:
- Geographic Area:
- This work by Africa Soil Information Service is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unported License.
- The presence-absence of croplands, rural settlements and other land cover characteristics can be visually interpreted in the high-resolution satellite images displayed in for example Google and Bing Maps, using their respective application interfaces. Geosurvey enables users to query satellite images and georeferenced air/drone photos systematically, on spatially randomized or other area sampling frames, within any given global geographical area of interest (AOI). R script at: https://github.com/mgwalsh/Geosurvey
- Remote sensing
Land use, Rural
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Markus Walsh, 2017, Tanzania ensemble predictions, 2017: probability of cropland present (Geosurvey based), Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8HX2VTV.