Educational Discrimination of Native American Students
- Educational Discrimination of Native American Students
- Jackson, Brittany Theresa
Smith, Raymond Arthur
- Political Science
- Persistent URL:
- Majority Rule and Minority Rights Issue Briefs
- This brief focuses on the intersection between discrimination and Native Americans. More specifically, it provides an introduction to the issues and challenges which schools on Native American reservations face and how these challenges result in poor, substandard, unequal education, and is, ultimately, discriminatory.
- Discrimination in education
Indians of North America--Education
Indians of North America
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Brittany Theresa Jackson, Raymond Arthur Smith, 2016, Educational Discrimination of Native American Students, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8BG2PG8.