Studies of Fossilization in Second Language Acquisition
- Studies of Fossilization in Second Language Acquisition
- Finneran, Rosette Bambino
- Applied Linguistics and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Working Papers in TESOL & Applied Linguistics
- Having systematically examined and evaluated nearly 30 years of research on fossilization in her 2004 volume, Fossilization in Adult Second Language Acquisition, ZhaoHong Han, along with co-editor Terrence Odlin, now explores the more current fossilization literature in its sequel, Studies of Fossilization in Second Language Acquisition. One might argue that Han and Odlin have taken on an even greater challenge here, as it is no small feat to bring together such a wide variety of perspectives in a volume that is at once integrated and even-handed. That they succeed is no surprise to anyone familiar with their work.
- Applied linguistics--Research
Second language acquisition
English language--Study and teaching--Foreign speakers
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Rosette Bambino Finneran, 2006, Studies of Fossilization in Second Language Acquisition, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D81R6Q1B.