Feminist Criticism: A Tale of Two Bodies
- Feminist Criticism: A Tale of Two Bodies
- Marcus, Sharon
- English and Comparative Literature
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Modern Language Association
- How well is feminist criticism doing at what it does? To answer that question, we need to distinguish among its diverse arenas of action, which I will provisionally divide into four--three institutional and one cultural: hiring, teaching, scholarship, and cultural production.
- Feminism and the arts
Feminism and higher education
- Publisher DOI:
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Sharon Marcus, 2006, Feminist Criticism: A Tale of Two Bodies, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8CZ3721.