Factor-Graph-Based Soft Self-Iterative Equalizer for Multipath Channels
- Factor-Graph-Based Soft Self-Iterative Equalizer for Multipath Channels
- Lu, Ben
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- We consider factor-graph-based soft self-iterative equalization in wireless multipath channels. Since factor graphs are able to characterize multipath channels to per-path level, the corresponding soft self-iterative equalizer possesses reduced computational complexity in sparse multipath channels. The performance of the considered self-iterative equalizer is analyzed in both single-antenna and multiple-antenna multipath channels. When factor graphs of multipath channels have no cycles or mild cycle conditions, the considered self-iterative equalizer can converge to optimum performance after a few iterations; but it may suffer local convergence in channels with severe cycle conditions.
- MIMO systems
Radio--Transmitters and transmission--Fading
Communication of technical information
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Ben Lu, Guosen Yue, Xiaodong Wang, Mohammad Madihian, 2005, Factor-Graph-Based Soft Self-Iterative Equalizer for Multipath Channels, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D87P8WWJ.