Nancy Haynes - ART CART Oral History
- Nancy Haynes - ART CART Oral History
- Haynes, Nancy
Teachers College. Research Center for Arts and Culture
- Research Center for Arts and Culture
- Persistent URL:
- This zip archive contains audio files of an oral history interview and a text file describing themes addressed in the interview. For more information about the ART CART project, please visit their website: http://artsandcultureresearch.org/artcart.
- Nancy Haynes talks about her experiences entering the art world at an early age in New York. She describes different materials or paints and colors she uses. Haynes also talks about the influences, such as books and authors, on her artwork and how she incorporates them into her titles as well. She tells stories about specific pieces of her work, including what she calls “memory drawings.” She also expresses the gratitude she feels being an artist.
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Nancy Haynes, Maura Guyote, April Arrozal, Teachers College. Research Center for Arts and Culture, 2013, Nancy Haynes - ART CART Oral History, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D84J0DTH.