Implementing Guided Pathways: Tips and Tools
- Implementing Guided Pathways: Tips and Tools
- Bailey, Thomas R.
Jenkins, Paul Davis
- Community College Research Center
- Persistent URL:
- Parts one and two of this practitioner packet are available in Academic Commons. Part one: What We Know About Guided Pathways, is available at http://dx.doi.org/10.7916/D8PN94MX. Part two, Implementing Guided Pathways at Miami Dade College: A Case Study is available at http://dx.doi.org/10.7916/D8F47N39.
- Community College Research Center, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This guide, part three of a practitioner packet designed to help community college leaders and staff who are considering guided pathways reforms at their college, offers practical advice on how to get started on reforms following the guided pathways model.
- Community colleges
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Thomas R. Bailey, Shanna Jaggars, Paul Davis Jenkins, 2015, Implementing Guided Pathways: Tips and Tools, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D85M64PP.