Implementing Guided Pathways at Miami Dade College: A Case Study
- Implementing Guided Pathways at Miami Dade College: A Case Study
- Bailey, Thomas R.
Jenkins, Paul Davis
- Community College Research Center
- Persistent URL:
- Parts one and three of this practitioner packet are available in Academic Commons. Part one: What We Know About Guided Pathways, is available at . Part three, Implementing Guided Pathways: Tips and Tools is available at
- Community College Research Center, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- This case study, part two of a practitioner packet designed to help community college leaders and staff who are considering guided pathways reforms at their college, describes how one college went about implementing guided pathways reforms.
- Community colleges
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Thomas R. Bailey, Shanna Jaggars, Paul Davis Jenkins, 2015, Implementing Guided Pathways at Miami Dade College: A Case Study, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8F47N39.