Institutional repositories provide an ideal medium for scholars to move beyond the journal article
- Institutional repositories provide an ideal medium for scholars to move beyond the journal article
- Williams, Leyla S.
Pope, Kathryn H.
Luna Lucero, Brian
- Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- The London School of Economics Impact of Social Sciences blog
- LSE Public Policy Group
- Publisher Location:
- Institutional repositories (IRs) should actively collect the full range of work produced by scholars and researchers — not just “green” versions of peer-reviewed journal articles but student theses, data, working papers, blog posts, and more. In doing so, IRs become vital platforms that leverage the potential of the Web to reach a broader audience, bring new voices to scholarly discourse, and create opportunities for collaboration.
- Library science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Leyla S. Williams, Kathryn H. Pope, Brian Luna Lucero, 2013, Institutional repositories provide an ideal medium for scholars to move beyond the journal article, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8D798FQ.