Integrating Data Management Planning Into a Holistic Service Model
- Integrating Data Management Planning Into a Holistic Service Model
- Smith, Margaret
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Presented on February 27, 2013 at Research Data Symposium, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- The Holistic Service Model, originally developed by NYU Libraries as a way to effectively expand reference services, is one potential way to incorporate data management planning into the larger scope of library services. This poster explains how the different elements of the Holistic Service Model apply to data management planning support, helping to provide a more seamless user experience within a complex service environment.
- Information science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Margaret Smith, Samantha Guss, Jill Conte, 2013, Integrating Data Management Planning Into a Holistic Service Model, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8CV4S3F.