Measurement of Organizational Culture and Climate in Healthcare
- Measurement of Organizational Culture and Climate in Healthcare
- Gershon, Robyn R.
Stone, Patricia W.
Bakken, Suzanne R.
Larson, Elaine L.
- National Center for Disaster Preparedness
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Journal of Nursing Administration
- Although there is increasing interest in the relationship between organizational constructs and health services outcomes, information on the reliability and validity of the instruments measuring these constructs is sparse. Twelve instruments were identified that may have applicability in measuring organizational constructs in the healthcare setting. The authors describe and characterize these instruments and discuss the implications for nurse administrators.
- Public health
Public health--Study and teaching
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Robyn R. Gershon, Patricia W. Stone, Suzanne R. Bakken, Elaine L. Larson, 2004, Measurement of Organizational Culture and Climate in Healthcare, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D87371NT.