Two Time Scales for The Price Of One (Almost)
- Two Time Scales for The Price Of One (Almost)
- Goddard, Lisa M.
Hurrell, James W.
Kirtman, Benjamin P.
- Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society
- Although differences exist between seasonal- and decadal-scale climate variability, predictability, and prediction, investment in observations, prediction systems, and decision systems for either time scale can benefit both.
- Publisher DOI:
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Lisa M. Goddard, James W. Hurrell, Benjamin P. Kirtman, James Murphy, Timothy Stockdale, Carolina Vera, 2012, Two Time Scales for The Price Of One (Almost), Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8TX3R2X.