Two Time Scales for The Price Of One (Almost)
- Two Time Scales for The Price Of One (Almost)
- Vera, Carolina
Goddard, Lisa M.
Hurrell, James W.
Kirtman, Benjamin P.
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
International Research Institute for Climate and Society
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society
- Although differences exist between seasonal- and decadal-scale climate variability, predictability, and prediction, investment in observations, prediction systems, and decision systems for either time scale can benefit both.
- Publisher DOI:
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Carolina Vera, James Murphy, Timothy Stockdale, Lisa M. Goddard, James W. Hurrell, Benjamin P. Kirtman, 2012, Two Time Scales for The Price Of One (Almost), Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:14727.