From Surviving to Thriving: Repositories in the Library-Based Publishing Ecosystem
- From Surviving to Thriving: Repositories in the Library-Based Publishing Ecosystem
- Hilliker, Robert J.
- Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Streaming URL:
- Presented as part of the "Experiences and Lessons Learned" session at OR2012, Edinburgh, UK, on July 12, 2012.
- The Center for Digital Research and Scholarship's Digital Repository Manager, Robert Hilliker, presents a Pecha Kucha at the Open Repositories 2012 conference (http://or2012.ed.ac.uk/), exploring how the collaborative framework of CDRS enables the development of shared platforms of digital research support services. He argues that the time has come to move past the image of the repository manager as the lonely "Innkeeper at the Roach Motel" (per Dorothea Salo's article of the same name: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1793/22088) and to envision them as part of a team of beekeepers, ensuring the health and productivity of the institution's research hives.
- Library science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Robert J. Hilliker, 2012, From Surviving to Thriving: Repositories in the Library-Based Publishing Ecosystem, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:14502.