Some aspects of the ICSI 1998 Broadcast News effort
- Some aspects of the ICSI 1998 Broadcast News effort
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented to a Real Lunch meeting at the International Computer Science Institute, Berkeley, CA, November 28, 1998.
- Overview of Ellis's contributions to a Large Vocabulary Conversational Speech Recognition system submitted to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and National Institute of Standards and Technology evaluation of approaches to speech recognition of broadcast news footage, in particular work on feature choice, large nets, whole-utterance filters (nonlinear segment normalization), and gender-dependence.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 1998, Some aspects of the ICSI 1998 Broadcast News effort, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8VH5X3C.