Speech Separation in Humans and Machines
- Speech Separation in Humans and Machines
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the IEEE Workshop on Automatic Speech Recognition and Understanding, San Juan, P.R., November 27 - December 1, 2005.
- An overview of the problem of separating speech in acoustic mixtures, including some perceptual results, brief introductions to ICA and CASA, and a pitch for model-based analysis.
- Electrical engineering
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2005, Speech Separation in Humans and Machines, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8XK8PSW.