Using Speech Models for Separation
- Using Speech Models for Separation
- Ellis, Daniel P. W.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Electrical Engineering
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the 159th meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, Baltimore, Md., April 19-23, 2010.
- Talk based on the work of Ron Weiss and Mike Mandel, given at a special session on understanding speech in interference.
- Artificial intelligence
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Daniel P. W. Ellis, 2010, Using Speech Models for Separation, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8FR04T2.