Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
- Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
- Green, Karen L.
- Blog posts
- History and Humanities Library
Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Comic Adventures in Academia.
- Literature and film have long anthropomorphised animals for one purpose or another, whether in the socialist allegory of George Orwell's Animal Farm or the heart-warming fable of E.B. White's Charlotte's Web, in the CGI cuteness of Babe or the satire of . . . well, of just about every Warner Brothers or Disney cartoon of the past seventy or eighty years. Most of these works have used animals to illuminate the human condition, but not many focus specifically on the animal condition.
- Library science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Karen L. Green, 2011, Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:13336.