Testing Resource Description and Access (RDA) with Dublin Core
- Testing Resource Description and Access (RDA) with Dublin Core
- Han, Myung-Ja
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications 2011
- Resource Description and Access (RDA) is a new standard for describing all types of resources. Columbia University, the University of Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign evaluated the guidelines by means of the Dublin Core element set during the U.S. National Libraries RDA Test, held from October to December 2010. This paper speaks to the issues which emerged during the test and what each institution did to address them. Test set-ups employed, and tools used, as well as a selection of problems encountered are described in the following summation of findings.
- Library science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Myung-Ja Han, Melanie Wacker, Judith Dartt, 2011, Testing Resource Description and Access (RDA) with Dublin Core, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:11931.