Tools for Academic Research: Resolving the Credibility Crisis in Computational Science
- Tools for Academic Research: Resolving the Credibility Crisis in Computational Science
- Stodden, Victoria C.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Persistent URL:
- Computer Science and Engineering colloquium, University of California at Riverside, May 16, 2011.
- Power point presentation on “Tools for Academic Research” exploring the “Crisis in Computational Science,” updating the scientific method, the centrality of computational science today, and the legal policies behind data sharing and reproducibility as well as licensing with Creative Commons, NSF funding policy, and the tools needed for software development. As well as sharing data and giving credit to contributions.
- Communication of technical information
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Victoria C. Stodden, 2011, Tools for Academic Research: Resolving the Credibility Crisis in Computational Science, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D8GT5W43.