Collecting the Human Rights Web
- Collecting the Human Rights Web
- Graham, Pamela M.
Fallon, Tessa A.
Thurman, Alexander C.
- Presentations (Communicative Events)
- Libraries and Information Services
- Persistent URL:
- Presented at the 56th annual meeting of the Seminar on the Acquisition of Latin American Library Materials, "Preserving Memory: Documenting and Archiving Latin American Human Rights," Philadelphia, May 28- June 1, 2011.
- Power point by Fallon, Graham, and Thurman on the Human Rights Web Collection, why it’s important to collect, the selection process between Columbia and Cornell Universities, and the permissions for nominating, processing, and harvesting websites for the program.
- Library science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Pamela M. Graham, Tessa A. Fallon, Alexander C. Thurman, 2011, Collecting the Human Rights Web, Columbia University Academic Commons, https://doi.org/10.7916/D82R40MT.